Click here: Sign Up for the Virtual Program (Applications are accepted until April 30, 2021)
What is NCH Virtual Program? Click below:
Students enrolled in the North College Hill City School District Virtual Program will have the same opportunities as students who attend the traditional school building to participate in all extra-curricular, academic, and non-academic activities. Students will be able to engage in rigorous academic course work at their own pace allowing for flexible scheduling based on their individual learning styles.
Our virtual school curriculum is aligned with the Ohio Learning Standards and all students will still be required to meet mandated state testing requirements to receive a North College Hill City School District diploma upon completion of graduation requirements.
Parents and/or caregivers will be able to choose one of the four Virtual School options.
- Full-time Home Model - Students grades K-12 will work independently at home under the guidance of a Certified Teacher and/or Success Coach
- Half-time Lab Model - Students grades 6-12 will report to Trojan Way Learning Center for either a morning or afternoon session
- Drop in Model - Students grades K-12 will work independently at home and may schedule appointments as needed with a Certified Teacher to receive assistance in a specific academic content area
- Full-time Credit Recovery Option - (grades 9 -12 only)
- Students in grades K-5 will be using the Accelerated Learning platform. Students will take courses in Mathematics, Language Arts (Reading, Writing, Grammar, etc.), Science, Social Studies, Art, Music and Physical Education. (More info about Accelerated Learning here)
- Students in grades 6-12 will be using the APEX Learning platform. Every APEX Learning course provides a complete scope and sequence aligned to state and national standards, with comprehensive instructional content and formative assessments integrated throughout. (More info about Apex Here)
- Students will have the option to take Core, Honors and Advanced Placement courses.
- The course catalog includes courses in Math, Science, English, Social Studies, Fine Arts, Health and Physical Education.
- Career and Technical Courses will be made available.
If you have more questions, please contact Tiffany Williams, Principal of the Trojan Way Learning Center, via email at email@example.com or call 513-931-8181 x14316.